- Research Needs Statements Database - TRB Technical Activities standing committees identify, develop, and disseminate research need statements (RNS) for use by practitioners, researchers, and others. The RNS on this website have been developed by the technical committees.
- Research in Progress (RiP) Database - Contains more than 8,400 current or recently completed transportation research projects. Most of the RiP records are projects funded by federal and state departments of transportation. University transportation research is also included.
- TRID Database - World's largest and most comprehensive bibliographic source on transportation information that combines the records from TRB's Transportation Research Information Services (TRIS) Database and the OECD's Joint Transport Research Centre’s International Transport Research Documentation (ITRD) Database. It contains more than 900,000 records of published and ongoing research, covering all modes and disciplines of transportation.
- State DOT Web Sites - Links to web sites of State Departments of Transportation and associated organizations from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- State DOT Search Engine - Search the websites of the Departments of Transportation from the fifty United States and the District of Columbia.
- University Transportation Center Search Engine - Search transportation research located on university transportation center Web sites, including the U.S. Department of Transportation Research & Innovative Technology Administration's University Transportation Center (UTC) Program and the Council of University Transportation Centers (CUTC).