skip to content
Forgot your username or password?
What is an authorized user?
Transportation pooled Fund Program
How to Participate
Search Solicitations and Studies
> By Status
Browse TPF Studies By Status
Select one or more status types.
- The sponsoring organization has completed the problem statement, posting the solicitation on the web site.
- The sponsoring organization has withdrawn the solicitation because the funding target has not been met or will not be met within the maximum one-year posting period.
Cleared by FHWA
- The funding target has been met. The FHWA facilitator has assigned a study number and cleared the study to proceed.
- The lead agency has issued and posted the request for proposals developed by the technical advisory committee.
- The contractor has signed the contract to perform the study.
- The lead agency has cancelled the study.
- The contractor has fulfilled the terms of the contract, and the lead agency has submitted the final bill to FHWA.
- FHWA has reimbursed the lead agency for all expenses associated with the study.
© 2011-2017 National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP)
back to top